Friday, July 5, 2013

Blogging: How I Start?


Blog, is a web site that contains an online personal journal.

I don’t understand this meaning; it is a diary? or everyday occurrence in life? But when I start reading and surfing about blog, I understand it already.

Oct. 2012, is where I start blogging, I created my first Blog site at Wordpress, at first it was just for fun for me, I’m  not serious, I just want to write my experience, like a diary that I made before in my younger days, I just want to express my feelings. I joined to all the blogging, blogger site in the web, I made a lot of email address for every blogging site I joining in. after a month of surfing, reading other blog and so on, I found out that blogging was really good and fun, it can relieve stress, a past time, don’t you believe that my mind most active when I’m emotionally stress.

One time when my wife and I had a little quarrel and not talking to each other, I focus my attention to write a blog and I made two article of blog. My mind is clear maybe because I put my feeling, my emotion on what I write.

Writing a blog really make your  mind active, because you always think what to blog or write, even when I’m in travel this take away my stress in heavy traffic. But when I m so sleepy whatever I can do to write my eye get closing.

Also blogging is awesome you have been enjoying already, you have been learned too, you can find too some interesting things in searching and research for your topic.

I have three blog sites. In Google’s BlogSpot, Tumblr and Wordpress. I joined in bloggers community to build relationship with other blogger, a one way to share and learned from each other, I’m serious in blogging now with the help of other bloggers. they are the one who inspired me to blog, their article and blog tips help me a lot, I learned from them that to write something good, you need to research into the topic you have chosen, spend time on analyzing the information you have gathered, not like when I first write a blog what I write only is the things that I’ve been experienced.

Now, every time I blog, I search first for my topic then I add my own words. it’s not good if you copy the content of other,  you will become a copier, just get the important information then spice it with you own word, sound like, a live blogger, they will give you a picture and a little info then write it with your own word.

Following, reading other blog help me a lot, joining in community blogger and other blog site, teach me how to be real blogger and I’m happy when the blogger I followed, followed back too.

Not long ago, One of Professional blogger twit and thanks me as his top high valued member of his community, I was so happy one of the professional blogger appreciate me, all of his blog tip and article help me a lot in blogging.

Appreciation from professional blogger to a new blogger like me has give awesome felling and inspiration.

Blogging is informative and enjoyable and it is most rewarding if you put it in your heart. My fashion in blogging increase when I joined in Blogging Summit of iBlog Phil. last May 2013. Meeting other bloggers likes Mr. Ben francia and Miss Janette Toral both are Influencer and Professional blogger,They added more knowledge and inspiration to me.

“If there’s a book you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison. This quote inspired me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment