Thursday, July 25, 2013

How can you use your Android phone as a tool for writing a Blog?




 

 I didn’t promoting this Alcatel one touch 918N, I just want to share my happiness for having this, and I use it for making my blog.


This my 2nd time to have a Alcatel unit, it was years 2006, if I’m not mistaken, my last Alcatel was not good, it’s easy to break, but now it’s more advance.


I acquire this new Alcatel last year 2012, its has a low monthly payment plan than the other, that why I choose this, this is my first android phone, it very useful for a blogger like me, ask me why, because in this unit I can make my blog easily, at my spare time, I don’t need a pen and paper to write my blog, it’s very comfortable.


 Here is how you can use your andriod phone as a tool for writing a blog.

  • First, I download color note app, from Google play, Alcatel has its own built in note, but I want the one has a color. some built in note app in the cellphone have a words limit, if you reach that limit it will automatically direct you to another page, so, your article will cut, not like the color note I've been download, you can continue you article without cut or going to another pages of note, you can send it to email in the whole paragraph, its easy.

  • From this color note app, I write my blog, when my blog is done; I email this to my Gmail.

  • From Gmail inbox, I copied it, then paste to my blog site, to facebook or to twitter, and or to other social media sites.

  • Then, just a little editing it’s ready to publish it.

 

It’s like a computer you can browse what site you want, you can copy anything from the website to color note, like letter, picture, and article.


Other thing I like here is you can turn on and off the mobile data connection, so, you have no worry to get a big bill at the end of the month, not like other its always on, it come to 32 gig memory card, it really very useful to me, it like a mini computer, Wi-Fi, dual band and affordable.





No comments:

Post a Comment