Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Don't Worry be happy.



Worrying ~ to torment one with or suffer from disturbing thoughts, to disturb or irritate by persistent acts.


Worry implies an incessant goading or attacking that drives one to desperation.


Cause of worry trouble and difficulty.


It was a two kilometer road travel from my home to my work place, along the way every morning I always saw four street people, two boy and two girl seem to be a young couple, they are nesting in the side of the street, when you look at them, despite of their situation they still keep smiling and playing like a kids in the street, their belonging are just their dress, old papers as a bed rolled out in the street and a sheet of fabric to cover their body when they are sleeping. 


In every day God made, I always saw them, they collect garbage and maybe, sell it to have money, of course we know what will happen to the couple, in short, one of a girl got pregnant, then after that, I didn’t see them again, they are gone in the street.


After a month’s I saw them again, they returned to the street, in the same place but now with a baby, sound like a child of them, I saw their face they are much happier than before they have no baby. After that I didn’t saw them again, until now. Maybe they transfer to other place.  


I mention them because they inspired me in life. Despite of their situation as I look at them, they are not worrying in their life, to eat or not, its fine, they have no proper home, poor as a rat they says.  But it cannot see in their face. I’m still lucky because I have a job and things that they haven‘t, I should not be worry if I have a problem in my necessity sometime, because of; I always got what I want.


We are worrying if we didn’t get or do it, for example, we take a coffee in the well known coffee shop every morning and our day is not complete without that habit, but sometimes we can’t do it! Because we have no money already! What we feel irritation, we start to worry, that just coffee and because we always do it, a habit forming. How much more the other problem, it will lead us to desperation, we forgot our creator, the God who are the giver of everything, He said, Do not Worry (Mateo 6:25-36) 


Like those couple living in the street God didn’t forget them, God gave them a healthy baby, we didn’t know but God taking care of them, they are a living example that even we lost everything, even we have a problem, life is worth living for, we should not to worry, worrying lead to desperation and when you are desperate it can be lead to suicidal, God taking care of the bird how much more His people whom He created from His image, there is a hope in God, worrying is a sign of unbelieving, if we worry, we are under estimated the power of God. Each day is enough, trust in God, he is bigger than our problem, I remember the song, “don’t worry be happy”

No comments:

Post a Comment