Friday, July 12, 2013

Charged to Experience.

Window

"Senior Citizen ticket available here, please give priority" I have been a victim of this message, maybe, the others too.

I was in a hurry, the reason why I take Metro Rail Transit, and maybe that’s the purpose of everyone why they ride MRT, it’s faster than the passenger jeep or bus if we consider the traffic in the street. my estimated time of travel going to my destination is about 30 minute which I tested already on my previous travel, we are in the line of the window to buy ticket, where that signed is written, its seems normal, I m in the 6th place from the first person who is in the front, when all of  the sudden 1 couple of senior citizen come forward, of course they are the priority in this window, we do nothing but to forgive them, its take long because they have to write their name  before they got their ticket, it’s just fine, when again, here come the two old person, come forward again in front of us, whew! I’m going late, I told myself, the person in front of me starting to get mad and saying something that’s not good in the ear. I can’t transfer to the other line because of long line; you have start all over again at the back. It so hard and irritable, I’m late already.

I’m not against the rules of MRT, most of all, in the senior citizen. they are like our grandparents, I just want to express my view and share my experiences for the awareness of other people who ride in the MRT, we are just human, as a human sometimes when we are in a hurry we forgot to consider other things, like reading that signed in the window ticket, our tendency is to place our self or to line if we saw that the line of that window is fast moving. 

To the MRT, I think they should make a line or window just for senior citizen only, like, other establishment, they have a Priority line for Senior Citizen and FWD only.

I’ve been learned from my experience, in the next day, I didn’t go to that window anymore. Even it’s fast moving I can’t convince myself that there is no anymore senior citizen going in front of us and delayed my appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment