Sunday, January 12, 2014

We should check the things. like a banana that we must peel before we eat it.



Last morning I was taking my breakfast, a bread with egg plus hot coffee and banana, when I turn to banana, while I peeling it, a question flashed in my mind so I told my wife, why it need to peel the banana before we eat it, not like the other fruit that it can be eaten even it has a skin, my wife answer me, sound like she didn't know instead she answer me a with joke words ‘ask the monkey‘then I laugh.


I was in my work I remember my sad memories that until now when I remember it there is still a regret in my heart, I remember the people who put me down and why I didn't reason out, I let them to do what they want for me. 


They made constructive words to pinch me in the situation that I should accept without telling my side that in the end I realized, there is a mistake, now I can’t correct it anymore.


I Remember Adam and Eve.When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. (Genesis 3:6- ) Eve believe that it was good because its look good in the eye and it also the word of the serpent, so, she accept and ate it


I learned that we should check the thing before we accept it even they told us that it was good or its was what we must do, take a little look, so if there is a mistake we will know what to do, to eat or not.

Like a banana that we must peel before we eat to check if there is a defect or a worm inside, in life we should examine everything before we accept it or else we’re going to be in trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment