Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Software Freedome Day.

From ACTIV


I won a pillow from the raffle of software freedom day event conducted by ACTIV at New Era CEM last September 21, 2013. but this is not a matter. 

 

After the event I downloaded the application about photo editing, thank to the software freedom day event, although, I did not stay there for a whole day because I was just get a little hour from my job to go there, at least I still learn something. 

 

I can use this tools in photography, in photo editing there also a topic I learn that I can apply in my job, I can use this for getting information. 

 

I was just regretful I miss the other topic, maybe next event I get it all,  according to Mr. Tecrias the president of ACTIV it was held every 3rd Saturday of September. 

 

Thanks again to software freedom day event for the knowledge you have share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment