Thursday, August 8, 2013

Short tips on Dicision making.

A decision making is not easy you have to think it carefully, here is some simple tips to help you, in decision making.

 

1. A decision making arises from a clear need, from which you can build on your objective,

What is your need? you have to make sure if you need to do this or that and then your objective your aim that you must do it than the others.

 

I was on the way home but it’s too early, I said what shall I do at home, so, while I walking going to bus station my mind scrambling, what will I do, I go to mall to buy a shoe or going home but it too early, because the mall was still closed its about 2 hours before the mall is open, its playing in my mind and finally I decided,  I thought I need to buy shoe, so, I go to the mall and buy shoe, I need  it because, if I didn’t buy it now, I have no time to come back at the mall anymore, my time is limited. After I establish my need I decided to do it right now, that I have a time.

 

2. Make sure to gather data, fact and information pertaining to the matter you need to decide on.

Some point to know, and to consider, a data from this you can declare your right decision.

 

3. From having information that is fact based, you can now draw up your option.

You have to decide which thing you’re going to do first, of course the most important and needs.

 

4. In weighing your option, look at the practicability, impact, execution and most importantly, that sustainability of the option.

After examining the fact and data, it times to declare you decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment