Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Wound of Bullying.



In the past days of school opening, bullying become a hot topic in a news, and in social media, thus, the law maker create an anti-bullying law, some school created also a rule against bullying. It’s an old problem, as long as there is a person who is feeling stronger than the other the bullying will never stop. Bullying is not just for kids in school, it happen also to adult in any place, back to the meaning of bullying, it is to intimidate or badger with threats and by an overbearing, swaggering demeanour.

Who is bully? It’s a noisy, blustering fellow, more insolent than courageous, who threatens, intimidates, or badgers people who are smaller or weaker than he is; an insolent, tyrannical fellow, a brisk, dashing fellow.


The factors of bullying is,
  • Hurting people physically, by beating, hitting, throwing a things, anything that can hurt the weaker person‘s body.
  • Hurting people emotionally, like saying bad word, threatening, saying bad words against our love one, not recognizing their effort or ignoring them, and doing anything that our emotion is involved. 

Literally, the solution in bullying are the rule created by school for the kids and the anti bullying created by law maker, we can sue them by physical injury. But emotionally it will leave a deep wound in our heart, in our being, sometimes it changed our attitude, our life and views in particular situation. How we can conquer it? Let me share to you how I cope it base on my experience, it changed my outlook toward my friend, that’s why I become timid, I don’t want to talk for fearing that I might say something they didn’t want. Sometimes I feel out of place, I always remember the bullying happened to me, but through the help of God and myself I solve it.


How can we heal the wound of bullying happened to us.

  • Acceptance, accept the facts that it happened to you and can’t be happen anymore 
  • Forgiveness, forgives those who bully you whether they are your friend, family or not. 
  • Reminiscing good things, if they are your friend, remember the good thing you have been shared together and forget the bad things. 
  • Shared your story, write and shared your experience in bullying, it can also relieve us from the bad memory of bullying.

The best resolve is come to God, pray, and mingle with the brethren in Christ.
No person want to live in bad memories for a life time, there is so many way to get out from there, you just have to be strong, willingness to accept and forget the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment