Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thanks, Fellow Blogger.


When i was a young boy my dream is to become a journalist someday i want to be a reporter or a correspondent, i want to write. But sadly i didn't make it because of financial problem instead i study criminology, affordable tuition fee than journalism. I major Document Examination also a paperwork which is i like but maybe its not really for me, because a big trial comes to me, a reason for me to stop and work at early age. i will not narrate it anymore because i don't want you to cry, Now, i'm blogging, at least i write. 

I‘m thankful and happy because I've learn to blog which also i can integrate to other people around the world, even we come from different race and culture, different country and religion we are one in blogger world, 

Our differences is not a hindrance for sharing of thought and idea, respect is the key to a good and better unity, no discrimination.

Maybe my topic is sound familiar or you read it before, the good thing is this is my own version. I read, then whatever left in my mind that what i wrote or blog, whatever comes in my mind which is, interesting to me, i shared it in blog.

Thank you fellow blogger I hope you are enjoying in reading my blog,  i look forward to learn from you more and i hope you learn from me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment