Wednesday, October 17, 2012

MY Dream.

When I was a young boy in a Rice Field area of Bigaa Bulacan, about year 1977, me and my friend are playing in the Rice Field , we lied down a dried rice straws and talk about what we want to be someday. 

My Dream is to become a soldier someday to help my country, I want to get those who do wrong against my country, but later after my High School I changed my mind, instead, I want to become a Policeman someday, it come to my mind the time I apply to become a soldier, the Officer-in-Charge of the Army did not accept my application, he told me to pursue my study instead of going to combat. 

I entered in a Police School but my dream did not come true, after trying everything to become a Policeman. I stopped dreaming of it, maybe I'm not destined to become a Policeman. God open my mind in His Words and I realized that I'm not really meant to be in a Police Force, I know my self why, but God knows most, He has a plan for me, as the Bible says that "even before you born, GOD already set His plan for you" we plan to become victorious but God the one who fulfill it. 

I become more aware of God touch, I'm not in the Man's service but in God service, I feel he has really a plan for me, I feel it but I can't explained, only the God the Father who knows. Sometime, we are diligent to do something, we are almost at our task but all of the sudden it fail, we forgot that there is God who hold everything, including our plan were the last approval was from Him. 

Even I did not got my dream, I'm happy with my Job right now, also in the line of helping others and the for Security of my Country although it limited but its okay. For now my Dreams is to draw more deeper in my Faith in God, don't know how but God the Father Almighty will lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment