Saturday, October 27, 2012

We're Truly Bless and Called (My story)

Its a Blessing to be called in the Iglesia ni Cristo, (Church of Christ). I was born in Bicol Region a place of Beautiful Mayon Volcano but I raised in Bulacan Province since I was 5 years old. 

I‘m in the Catholic family who are believed in the teaching of Catholicism, we are a Faithful Catholic Believer. I‘d always wearing a necklace with a pendant cross to show that I'm faithful in Catholic. we have 3 idols at home, one is seating in the throne, one is standing and one on the cross they are all same person called as Jesus. 

In the church the Priest taught that Lord Jesus is God and I grew up believing on this teaching. but that belief was changed, not my belief that Christ is God but in the Idol. 

When I become a Born Again Christian, I have read in the bible that Idol is prohibited by God. In born again christian they did not believe in Idol but also believe that Jesus is God. One day my friend, now my wife, invite me in Iglesia ni Cristo Church. first we have an argument but later on she convinced me. 

As we go on Bible study and examination I‘v realized that this church is different, the doctrine was clear purely from the bible and did not believed in Idol, most important teaching is, the true state of being of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

After bible study/doctrine, I convinced that this is the True Church who believed in One God and In Jesus as Lord and only mediator to God and Man. We baptized at Central Temple of Iglesia ni Cristo Central. I‘m so happy and bless with the other member of the church, they treated each other as a brother and sister, you will feel the connection of each of one like a true brethren. 

We're truly bless, I pray that the Almighty father will continue to give me strength until the day that the Lord Jesus Christ come. I pray also that my family and friends may also be call in the Church of Christ so we together will serve our Almighty God and to our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment