Friday, November 9, 2012

GREAT experience

Taken from New Era University in the Celebration of INC LIFE, last Oct. 31 - Nov. 4. 2012

I joined in the Celebration for 4 days, visited the Exhibit showing how the Church of Christ started and Grown. How amazing the Church of Christ and member has proliferate around the World Propagating the Gospel of God. Until the last day of celebration I was there, its a great experience to meet the brother and sister in Christ that comes from the Province and from other part of the Philippines. In the 3rd days of event I cannot imagine how full of brethren comes at INC life, the registration has stopped, the computer cannot accommodate already the registration of all brethren, seems like all the brethren around the Philippines comes to participate in the event. Until in the evening of Nov. 4, last day of the event, the brethren still coming want to visit the exhibit for the last hours of the celebration. It was a great experience for me, I'm new member of the Church but I feel already how the member followed the Executive Minister, the love for each other as a brother and sister in Christ and how to be unite in one accord. 

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity" (PS. 133:1) 

I'm  proud to be a member of the Iglesia Ni Cristo, Church of Christ, a blessed Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment