Sunday, May 19, 2013

Event: Amazing Grace.





INC Unity Game, Uniting all brethren in Church of Christ by means of sport, this is because of the love and cares of our Executive Minister and of all of our Leaders, even I am not a player of any game, but I’m proud, I become a part of this event.


As I look up the face of the brethren who come and supported this event, I felt the love of God for His Church and the love and care of our leaders from highest to the lowest for creating an activity like this; they do everything for the brethren to neglect not the faith in God and to the Church. By this kind of activities the Church Of Christ brethren who joined in the games has shown their skill and talent for God's  glory, and unity as one brother and sister in Christ.


This is another great experience for me, once again, meeting the brethren in one Church who come from other places, they travel by air, land and sea to join and support the activities and Meeting new friend, it’s also a time for family to join together showing, even in a hot of the day, support in the activities with their whole family, even the kids and young once are eager and happy in the event. This is also a time for a group of friends to get together even they have a work, they tried to come in the event to show their support and meet their friend.


Truly, a blessed and great experience for me, My heart full thanks to our Executive Minister for his love and for creating this event, he make us all, as one. and to all players, volunteer and supporter who make this event successful, I’m  proud of them as my brother and sister in Christ.

I’m proud to be a Iglesia Ni Cristo, an amazing grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment