Sunday, December 9, 2012

emman

I'm Emman, Emmanuel for long he-he! means "God is with us", i was born on the month of December maybe this month is the reason why my Parents gave this name to me, a christian name for Christmas season. In social media i use the name "emmanfb" F from my middle name and the letter B for my surname. I'm trying hard blogger, ho-ho! Or self proclaimed blogger this is what make me busy right now even when I'm in my work my mind keep thinking of what i will blog, its started when i acquire my new android cellphone it so easy to write a blog just write in note application then send it to your email then copy paste to Blogger site presto its a blog. For me i do it just for pastime. Just blogging. Its truly pastime, if you making a blog you didn't mind the time, it passed without knowing what is the time is. I have no training on blogging, I just read the Rules and the meaning of Blogging. I'm not fond in English, just for fun. My blog is about my life, my experience and other topic or issued in our society. When i was in high school i wrote a story in one Pocket book Publishing Company  but i fail to submit it because i didn't finish it, that the time when i shift to read Bible. Now I use to blog maybe for serious purposes, i just take extra care because now there is a cyber-crime law and I don't want to hurt anybody, I want to maintain the "even when online we/I'm Christian"  i have blog in wordpress, tumblr. Googles and blog sites. just use emmanfb.(blog site).com

No comments:

Post a Comment